We are looking for an in-house legal counsel to join our team in Dublin. Our ideal candidate will join a highly integrated team supporting all business areas. In addition to everyday responsibility surrounding legal matters, the legal counsel will be expected to be a problem solver; developing and delivering solutions to company-wide issues.
You will working directly with the executive team, at board level. It is vital that you will have strong communications skills and are able to work in a fast paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a solicitor to gain commercial experience in an in-house position with a rapidly growing company.
- Prepare, draft and deliver legal contracts
- Provide practical business-focused legal advice and support across all business functions including sales, business development, product management, marketing, engineering and human resources. These include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the management of customer relations when applicable
- Advise with commercial and employment issues
- Advice in relation to IP and data protection issues
- Assist with implementing and administering regulatory compliance programs
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Qualified solicitor in Ireland or elsewhere in Europe, experience in an in-house legal department of a multinational company or reputable law firm is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a team player who will make a positive contribution to the team dynamic.
- Eager to learn and gain experience in a range of legal areas, while maintaining good judgment.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to efficiently handle and prioritize multiple deadlines in a dynamic environment.