We are looking for an experienced and ambitious HR & Payroll generalist to join a rapidly expanding company based in Dublin.
You will work closely with all areas of the business to provide a high level of service to the team. In particular you will manage the recruiting process, including conducting interviews, assessments, as well as overseeing the onboarding process, ensuring tasks such as contracts and induction training are implemented to encourage team engagement from the get go.
- Coordinate and manage the recruitment and selection process
- Develop and deliver the company induction process for new starters
- Manage human resource policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice
- Provide support and assistance to management team with employee relation issues, including supporting the company's performance management process
- Support and assist employees on any human resource issues or queries they may have
- Manage payroll, including month end payroll related accounting activities - preparing payroll related journals and accruals and balance sheet reconciliations in accordance
- Co-ordinate, plan and deliver various training interventions
- Support health and safety programs and training
- Maintain appropriate internal controls and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to internal and external agencies, e.g. Irish Revenue etc.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Professional HR Related third level qualification essential
- Membership of CIPD or equivalent professional body is advantageous
- A minimum of 3 years HR generalist experience, ideally within a similar environment
- Experience in all areas of HR activities
- Excellent administration, organisation skills with the ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines
- Prior experience with HR and Time & Attendance systems an advantage
- Proficiency in MS office, particularly strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous employee relations experience is essential
- Experience in a payroll processing role with exposure to high volume payrolls
- Knowledge of payroll processing including benefits administration and statutory payroll regulations;
- Familiarity with ROS and EFT processes or their equivalent
- High level of attention to detail and strong initiative
- Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently, and to take ownership of role;
- Proven ability to maintain and develop effective relationships both internally and externally
- Confidentiality and integrity is a key requirement
- Proven ability to be able to work independently and under pressure in a dynamic working environment